MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor messed up HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My editor shows up like this and im confused on how to fix it.
Please help.
[Image: 5f0acd90f32618c897c02924b1792b29.png]
URL?? Test account?? There's nothing we can do without these.
(2011-01-03, 01:02 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]URL?? Test account?? There's nothing we can do without these.

http://dubkings.net/newthread.php?fid=4

Username : test
Password : testtest
The problem is that you've got jQuery included in the page source and it's conflicting with the MyBB javascript. Add jQuery.noConflict(); after jQuery is included, and/or edit any jQuery code that your forum uses and change all occurrences of $ to jQuery
(2011-01-03, 01:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that you've got jQuery included in the page source and it's conflicting with the MyBB javascript. Add jQuery.noConflict(); after jQuery is included, and/or edit any jQuery code that your forum uses and change all occurrences of $ to jQuery

Where would I put that the only jQuery I know about on my site is in the header and it looks like this.

<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery.noConflict();
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery("img.logo").hover(
function() {
jQuery(this).animate({"opacity": "0"}, "");
},
function() {
jQuery(this).animate({"opacity": "1"}, "");
});

});
jQuery.noConflict();
</script>

No one? I need this fixed!
Try taking that code out of your header for a while to see if it gets fixed after that (make sure to clear your cache after removing it). If you remove it and it's fixed, then you know that that's the problem.

Then, you would just need to fix that code so it doesn't conflict.