MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone give me help how to change a forum icon + fix banner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I am using a version of MyBB, (it works EXACTLY the same as MyBB) well, very similar. Anyway, can anyone here give me instructions to:

1. Add a icon/picture next to the forum? you know how these things [Image: off.gif] are next to the forum? Yeah I want to edit that and replace it with a new picture. Can someone give me instructions on how?

2. My friend put a banner up on the website (I dunno how to put a banner up) and yeah, pretty much there is a gap, so the banner didn't fill up the whole space, and I want to know how to make the banner fill up the whole thing with out stretching the image? I know there is a way to do that somehow.

If ANYONE can help me with this you do not know how thank full I am! Smile
There was no need to repost i replied to your other thread.
do you have FTP access to your site?
(2011-01-03, 04:34 AM)MoDz Wrote: [ -> ]do you have FTP access to your site?

He has another thread going in which support was provided, apparently he's posted the same thing several times.
In future, do not open multiple threads for the same question, if you posted in the wrong section, just ask one of the staff members to move it for you, most likely it'll be moved to the right section without you asking :p

Continue discussion in the other thread you opened http://community.mybb.com/thread-85490.html