MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! I'm in need of some cash and so I'm doing random forum jobs and stuff. Right now I'm going to start doing some paid posting. I've done this a few times before in the past, been part of the launch team on TAZ, and I've done plenty of post exchanges in the past so I have some good experience here. Well here's what I'm doing:

10 for $1
25 for $2
50 for $4

I'll need to know the link to your forum as well. I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to forums, gaming, graphics, sports, TV, etc.

As for threads, I'll try and get at least two or three up. Maybe more if I'm more familiar with the topic.

Payment and Contact is [email protected] (PayPal only guys sorry, will consider trading stuff though, just let me know). Payment is taken after I finish up my work. Smile

I think that's everything then, if I left something out though or if you have any questions just let me know. Smile
I will hire you for 100 for $10 (PayPal) if your posts can be constructive, not duplicates or copy and paste but from your own experience and not anything teeny bopper-ish. If you are interested please contact me.
PM sent, thanks brick !
All right, well I just sent a reply to both of you. I'll start working on them later today once I'm done working. Smile
Yes, replied back thanks and all the info has been sent for you to start.
I will buy 200 for discount Big Grin.
(2011-01-04, 12:57 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]I will buy 200 for discount Big Grin.

Sounds interesting, I need details though. URL & what you mean by discount.
Sorry i dont need it anymore