MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Users in "Users browsing this thread"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to view a thread from an outside link (e.g. post link in reputation pages), there's nothing show who or I viewing the thread in "User(s) browsing this thread:" area of showthread, although I was viewing that thread Undecided

For more specific, please see the att. image.
[attachment=21130]
I'm sure this is a bug, but before I know it more clearer I'm reporting this in Site Issues forums.
I have had this problem before to, its nothing serious. Log out and log in again. And try to view the same topic.
I already reported this on the tracker.
I know this, but the point is, when you visit that thread from an another link like postlink in reputation page, you'll see no users there, although you are viewing that page.
(2011-01-03, 12:06 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]I already reported this on the tracker.

Oh really, wheres the link ?
(2011-01-03, 12:19 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Stop kidding me that you "already" reported that issue. You posted this just 10 minutes ago.. Wink
Quote:Added by Ichibi no Shukaku 7 minutes ago.

Original Issue; http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1313
I deleted my previous posts, so I don't want to re-produce this issue further. Feel free to lock this thread, please.
Thankyou.