MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VB 3.8.6 yo Mybb - password error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i convert my vbulletin to mybb and now, the members can not log in with the old passwordsSad. I put the logincovert to /inc/plugins..any ideas?
(2011-01-03, 08:35 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Running_t...php_plugin

yea,i activated it but it dont work
"It doesn't work" isn't enough information. What exactly happens? Does the password field in the MyBB database get filled in? If they request a new password does the new password work?
I don't mean to bump an old thread but I get the same error.

It's not like an actual error, their passwords just don't work. They can't login & they have to reset them manually.
(2011-09-16, 03:07 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Congrts you one bumping 7 months old theead Dodgy

He knows it's an old thread, but he has the same issue.

PuLs3, have you activated the Login Convert plugin?
(2011-09-16, 03:07 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]Congrts you one bumping 7 months old theead Dodgy

You can bump threads if you are adding to it or you need the same assistance.
(2011-09-16, 10:07 AM)PuLs3 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean to bump an old thread but I get the same error.

It's not like an actual error, their passwords just don't work. They can't login & they have to reset them manually.

See:
(2011-01-04, 12:40 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]"It doesn't work" isn't enough information. What exactly happens? Does the password field in the MyBB database get filled in? If they request a new password does the new password work?

Not trying to be rude... but I need to know the answers to ALL of those questions Wink
You did at least answer the last that it works if they request a new password.