MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Our Community Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

We've set up a community discussion board (using MyBB), please take a look at from the link below:

Our Forums

Please could you provide some feedback, as we've tried everything to get the Forum moving and on the ball, but no-one seems to be joining or interacting - I've tried everything from a single test account to asking people to join. But nothing Sad

Any tips on Forum promotions or registrations and participations on our site would also be much appreciated!
You are hiding the MyBB Copyright notice with the Wibiya bar.
(2011-01-03, 08:32 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]You are hiding the MyBB Copyright notice with the Wibiya bar.

How do we put a space between the notice and the bar? I didn't realise that the notice was hidden. Blush

Put a "<br>" tag right under the index
Ah got it! Didn't think that simple! What are everyones first impressions on the forum - and what on first load impressions would prevent you from joining and interacting?
No one has yet answered my question Sad Could someone please tell me on first impressions what would prevent you from interacting with my forum?
(2011-01-03, 08:50 PM)Angel Caquias. Wrote: [ -> ]Put a "<br>" tag right under the index

Done that! Big Grin

<bump>
Nice site, Good luck Smile
Annoying bottom bar and a message inviting me to register.....
I want to be welcomed with open arms, not grabbed and dragged inside.
As someone here once said ( can't remember you ) If you can't respect me as a guest, don't expect me as a member.
(2011-01-05, 06:14 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]As someone here once said ( can't remember you ) If you can't respect me as a guest, don't expect me as a member.

He was Uncontrol probably Toungue
(2011-01-05, 06:24 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-05, 06:14 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]As someone here once said ( can't remember you ) If you can't respect me as a guest, don't expect me as a member.

He was Uncontrol probably Toungue
If I wanted to marry sarcasm I'd have to turn gay and propose to him. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2