MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: inc/class_language.php[admin]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i got a problem with my forum or with a file and need help i realy wanna edit my forum..
this is what happens:
i go to Admin-Cp but then a blank site comes it says:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/vol5/byethost22.com/b22_7005528/yoursky.byethost22.com/htdocs/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied - Line: 137 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 5.2.12 (Linux)

and under that its says:

File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 137 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_language.php 137 MyLanguage::load
/admin/index.php 44 MyLanguage->load

plz help realy wanna get going with mybb
Make sure ./inc/languages/english/admin is CHMOD to 755 and the files inside are CHMOD to 644 or 666.
Make sure you have uploaded the inc/languages folder in its entirety. Also make sure your webserver can access it.
Double check the chmods too. If default chmods fail, you can chmod them to 777, this will also enable you to edit the language variables in admincp
EDIT: What Matt said...LOL, I need to start refreshing the thread page before submitting to make sure theres no newer post
i have tried to change chmod to 644,666 and 777 but get error on my ftp's:

550 Could not change perms on user_users.lang.php: Permission denied

and iam kind of a noob on fpt's, What should i do?

thx for your support
What's ./inc/languages/english/admin/ CHMOD to, and what are the language files currently CHMOD to?? If it doesn't even allow you to change CHMODs, you'll need to ask your ost what's blocking it, it may be a file ownership issue.
gonna say the chmods on the files and maps:

maps:
inc = chmod 751
languages = chmod 751
english = chmod 751
admin = chmod 751

files=
languages files = chmod 750
english files = chmod 666
admin files = chmod 000

srr gonna do this way cause i get confused went you say ./inc/languages/english/admin/ xD
Now I Have Solved The Problem Just Download New Admins Files From The Website And Replace Them With Those On My Fpt And Change The Chmod To 666.

But Thx For Your Support, You Are A Awsome Support Team.

Peace

//ParroO
Those are very weird settings, I'd ask your host why those got applied when the files were uploaded.