MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starpaul20's plugin "Favorite Threads"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just installed the Favorite Threads-plugin at 1.6. I liked this plugin at 1.4 very much and want to use it at 1.6 again. Unfortunately, I get the following error message when I try to add a thread to my favorites. "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you. Smile
Post the plugin here so we can look at it.
Oh sorry, above link was for the reviews...Blush

Here it is: http://mods.mybb.com/view/favorite-threads

Edit:

The according line of the 1.6 plugin which creates the link is
find_replace_templatesets("showthread", '#{\$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>#', "{\$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li><li class=\"favorites_{\$add_remove_favorite}\"><a href=\"showthread.php?action={\$add_remove_favorite}favorite&amp;tid={\$tid}&amp;my_post_key={\$mybb->post_code}\">{\$add_remove_favorite_text}</a></li>");

In the 1.4 plugin this line is as follows:
find_replace_templatesets("showthread", '#{\$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>#', "{\$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li><li class=\"favorites_{\$add_remove_favorite}\"><a href=\"showthread.php?action={\$add_remove_favorite}favorite&amp;tid={\$tid}\">{\$add_remove_favorite_text}</a></li>");
This link is working for 1.4.

These two lines differ in
&amp;my_post_key={\$mybb->post_code}
Sorry for not getting to you sooner, the problem is caused by a missing post key. I added one when I updated the plugin to 1.6 in part do to this security issue.

To fix, find:
{$tid}">{$add_remove_favorite_text}</a></li>

In the showthread template (it's near the bottom, you may need to scroll over to find it).

And replace with:
{$tid}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$add_remove_favorite_text}</a></li>
Hi Starpaul20,

Thank you for your answer. As mentioned above this code snippet is already part of your 1.6 plugin and is part of the showthread template. See as follows:
(2011-01-03, 11:26 PM)Jockl Wrote: [ -> ]The according line of the 1.6 plugin which creates the link is
find_replace_templatesets("showthread", '#{\$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li>#', "{\$add_remove_subscription_text}</a></li><li class=\"favorites_{\$add_remove_favorite}\"><a href=\"showthread.php?action={\$add_remove_favorite}favorite&amp;tid={\$tid}&amp;my_post_key={\$mybb->post_code}\">{\$add_remove_favorite_text}</a></li>");

But it is still not working...

Edit:
without changing anything (template or plugin file) it's now working.... that's funny but OK for me Smile

Thank you!
Anyone know about compatibility issues with this plugin and InnoDB tables?
Top for more help?