MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreeXboxTrials.com - New Xbox Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I recently developed a new Xbox forum. I am having troubles with getting some good quality, active and frequent posting members. I will release the link to the site, but I also want feedback on how you think I should go about getting some members and getting some content flowing.

The link to my site is - http://freexboxtrials.com/

Please leave feedback, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Shannon
Can I please have some replies? I really do need help.
Your logo is not loading.
Finally a reply! Yeah I know Richard, that is just a temporary theme until I get one built from scratch. That could be a while though.

I went onto your site, mapletalk, and seen the amount of members you have. How do you get active members?
Hi Shannon, my site as well is some what new (5 months online now),
I've used Youtube and Google for the majority of my members.

One possible way to advertising your forums (Thinking off the top of my head) is to create Youtube video(s) that relate to your niche/main topic, which seems to be the Xbox 360 gaming console.
Yes, you're correct. Is it possible I can add you on MSN to discuss this further?
I've sent you a PM with my MSN, although the amount of help I can give may be somewhat limited.
Does anyone else have input?
Pay people to post :/
Ouch.

Well, I own http://gamingbay.org

It too is a Gaming forum. I found it really hard to start off - but what helped me was:

I advertised on other forums, and I made a separate account and I actually did some posts on my admin account and replied with my 'undercover' account. I did this a few times until most of the boards were filled with a few threads. People hate signing up and seeing no posts. :/

You should find a good keyword and try to get a good position in google for it. Smile

I've got 'gaming forums' for example. I've created heaps of backlinks and stuff and it's finally 3rd.
Just went on your forum. You are doing really well, I could do with some help. PM me your MSN?
Pages: 1 2 3