MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade 1.4.9 to 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I installed MyBB there was the announcements that postgresql is supported. There were a lot of little and big bugs. Now I'm facing a really big problem. I can't upgrade MyBB 1.4.9 to 1.6.x
For sure it's again postgresql. After upgrading MyBB I see only the start page. No link works.

Is there anyone out there who could help to solve my problem? I even thought about to convert my postgresql Database to mysql but I have not the knowledge. Sad
What's your URL ?

Did your host support postgresql ?
Sure. At the time MyBB 1.4.9 is running with postgresql after fixing a few little bugs like search or DB-values.
What's your URL ?
What version of pgSQL does your host use?? Did you check the pgSQL requirements for 1.6??
you are saying no links are working when you click and only main page,I bet as well as have doubt that have you .htaccess file in your public_html or root whatever directory? Also make sure its named .htaccess and not htaccess.txt try renaming it to .htaccess by downloading and saving it as ALL FILES and see then,hope this helps Smile
An example is not available but I will put one in to the internet.

It seems that MyBB 1.6 is looking for a table which is not existent in MyBB 1.4.9 and was not created when I was running the upgrade.

Is there an error report or link we can see?