MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invitation Plugin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have tried to install this plugin.. http://mods.mybb.com/view/invitation-only

And when i click activate i got:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'site_db.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('NULL','inviteonly','Invitation Only','Settings For The invitatation only Plugin','1','no')

Should I got in phpmyadmin and write that query? It will broke down my db or fix it? Thanks, I really need this plugin.
Of course it won't work, it was made for a really old version of MyBB. You'd need to completely rewrite the plugin for it to work at all.
But I saw it on some new fresh 1.6 forums, is there some rewriten version? Cause i dont know how to do it.. Some tips?
Download the att. plugin, upload and activate.

It will activate just fine, but I'm not sure if it would work with MyBB 1.6.1 as it was designed for 1.2 , but with the edits that I've done, it'll install.
This somehow not work for me.. there is no field to enter password at registration field.. what should I add?
It is working here, you need to send invitation through your usercp.
Aha ok but how to be only invitation only?
any update?
is it working on 1.6.1 ?
Yes, it is tested and confirmed.