MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Contains Post by you" issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen an issue with this, and I'm sure it would be a bug.

For instance, I've seen this post: http://community.mybb.com/thread-85589.html

[attachment=21146]

On thread listing, the icon of "Contains post by you" shows that I've posts in that thread, (which is I believe I posted in that thread but deleted by someone) but when I go inside that thread, there wasn't my post Undecided
It's been unapproved.
I think this should be shown like "Contains Unapproved posts by you" or something like that then..
Extra code for a relatively unnoticed feature. I would just set it to display as no posts and leave it at that.
(2011-01-04, 09:03 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Extra code for a relatively unnoticed feature. I would just set it to display as no posts and leave it at that.

I understand Scoutie44, but it would be nice for the end user to know exactly their "unapproved" posts. Because, for example just like me, when I noticed this from thread listing that I've post(s) in that thread, and then when I go inside that thread and see nothing, then adding "Contains unapproved posts by you" would ensure end users that they have posts but are currently un-approved.

IMO, its good idea and suggestion Undecided