MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how i place ads in mybb forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am new in mybb i want to know how i place ads in mybb forum. i want when a user or guest click a thread and my ads will automatic clicked plz tell me how i can do this ? tell me explained because i am new

thanks
this is a banner add i ask when a user click a thread and my ad will clicked plz understand and help me?
What you are trying to do is not the right way to display ads and will lead you to get banned by the ad networks very quickly.

Hiding ads under links is not allowed by any ad network that I know of
Oh i know what he means now, i had to read it a couple times, that's not a good way to do that and it's something alot of places don't allow.
(2011-01-04, 11:52 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]What you are trying to do is not the right way to display ads and will lead you to get banned by the ad networks very quickly.

+1

(2011-01-04, 10:37 PM)errorkhan Wrote: [ -> ]hi i am new in mybb i want to know how i place ads in mybb forum. i want when a user or guest click a thread and my ads will automatic clicked plz tell me how i can do this ? tell me explained because i am new

thanks

That's the same thing I'm trying to find out now, since I just installed the new forum on the server.
(2011-01-04, 11:24 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/postad-lite try that.

How much does that cost?
gonna try that now and see what's good on it
(2011-01-04, 11:11 PM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]go here plugin by: Pirata Nervo
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-My...ents-1-9-1

Just installed your plug in and it is not working. Is there a bug in it?
I got the hang of it now =)
I'm upgrading it right now as we speak
(2011-01-04, 11:52 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]What you are trying to do is not the right way to display ads and will lead you to get banned by the ad networks very quickly.

There are plenty of shady ad networks that allow this. Incredibly annoying. though, so I would highly suggest not doing so.