MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moving this....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my theme is: Novus 2 - Dusk

I've change from horizontal post layout to classical post layout. But i've some problems with it. See the image below.

[attachment=21157]

I'd like to move the grey line to blue line (in images). Could i do that ? Please help me, thanks Big Grin
(2011-01-05, 09:25 AM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to move the grey line to blue line (in images)

You mean the yellow one Wink
Go to: ACP->Templates & Style -> Templates ->YOUR THEME -> Showthread -> showthread_classic_header

What does it say? Post in [code] tags Smile

Do the same for the postbit->postbit_classic template Wink
More details please ? I don't get it Sad
Go into your admin control panel. Then templates and style. Then go to "Temapltes" (on the left hand side), then choose your theme. It will then present you with a big list of template categories. Choose "showthread templates" then "showthread_classic_header". There will now be a text editor on your screen. Copy ALL of the code in the box and paste it here.

Then go back to your themes templates, and choose "postbit Templates" for the category instead. Then choose "postbit_classic". Paste the contents of the editor here with that too. Smile Then I'll show you what you need to change Smile
(2011-01-06, 07:50 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Go into your admin control panel. Then templates and style. Then go to "Temapltes" (on the left hand side), then choose your theme. It will then present you with a big list of template categories. Choose "showthread templates" then "showthread_classic_header". There will now be a text editor on your screen. Copy ALL of the code in the box and paste it here.

Then go back to your themes templates, and choose "postbit Templates" for the category instead. Then choose "postbit_classic". Paste the contents of the editor here with that too. Smile Then I'll show you what you need to change Smile

Here is it:

<tr>
			<td class="tcat" width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->author}</strong></span></td>
			<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->message}</strong></span></td>
		</tr>

Have you got the "postbit_classic" template too please Smile
(2011-01-11, 08:04 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got the "postbit_classic" template too please Smile

Ops sorry, i read your reply without carefully Toungue Here is mine:

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong><br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
<tr style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">
	{$post['thankyoulike_data']}
</tr>
</table>
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
    <tr>
        <td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
        <strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong><br />
        <span class="smalltext">
            {$post['userstars']}
            {$post['groupimage']}
            {$post['useravatar']}<br />
            {$post['user_details']}{$post['newpoints_postbit']}

and:
            <td class="tcat" width="15%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->author}</strong></span></td>
            <td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->message}</strong></span></td>

Change both instances of 15% to about 20%

Your problem is your avatar/usergroup images are wider than 15% of the postbit Smile
Thanks you, it's worked. I've change it to 17% Big Grin Thanks Big Grin