MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can`t remove attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i press the "remove" button it appear " Thank you, this post has been edited.
You will now be returned to the thread." and i`m back to the respective post and the attachment is not deleted..a resolve?
Screenshot of what you are pressing?? URL and a test account??
Try refreshing your browser using CTRL + F5 .

If that doesn't solve it, then CHMOD ./uploads/ folder.
Works fine for me here.

If the ./uploads/ folder wasn't CHMOD correctly, it wouldn't be able to upload the attachment in the first place...
(2011-01-05, 02:08 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshot of what you are pressing?? URL and a test account??
When i press "remove" ( see picture )
[attachment=21159]

I`m redirect to this page :
[attachment=21160]

And the attachment is not deleted

(sry for my low english )
URL and test account?? It works fine on this forum, whether the attachment is unapproved or not, so it's something specific to your board.
(2011-01-05, 02:09 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try refreshing your browser using CTRL + F5 .

If that doesn't solve it, then CHMOD ./uploads/ folder.

http://forum.dreamworks-club.com/

acount: adyz
password: dreamworks
Damn,now when i added functions.php from Google SEO thread, i got this error : Fatal error: Call to undefined function iif() in /home/kitikru/public_html/forum2/global.php(500) : eval()'d code on line 55
Up, it`s important Sad
That error specify that you have edited any of the two templates, header or footer. Did you install any plugin that add any thing in those two templates ?
@ Yaldaram
yea,vbnavbar and hmm..here`s the plugin list:
Ajax PM Notification (1.8.1)
Auto Media (1.1.9)
Guest warn (1)
Default Avatar (1.0)
Favicon in address bar (1.0.1)
Google SEO (1.1.13)
Overview (3.9.2)
Profile Picture (1.0)
Spoiler BBCode (1.6)
Thanks (3.9)
EDIT:
And PRO portal, but i uninstall it
EDIT2:

and added 2 banners in header ( i dont think that`s a problem..but ..)
Pages: 1 2