MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New mybb logo contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about a community submission based contest on a new mybb logo?

The best 5 submissions by "x" date will be voted on by mybb staff ?

Logo looks a little dated so I figured this would be fun and get the community involved a little bit.

What do you think?
I srsly doubt it will be changed until 2.0, and Justin probably already has a mockup done.
This would be a good idea, but like Scoutie said, this will more then likely come with 2.0 & the new default theme.
Makes more sense to change it when 2.0 is released. Toungue And I personally think this one is fine.
I don't think it should be changed really. I see no issues with it currently.
+1 for the idea.
The logo will not be changed until 2.0.

(2011-01-05, 09:26 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I srsly doubt it will be changed until 2.0, and Justin probably already has a mockup done.

Actually I don't... I'm not very good with logos.
So how about we help you out with the logo if you can supply maybe 2 color hex codes for the new 2.0 theme? Smile
(2011-01-08, 05:30 AM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]So how about we help you out with the logo if you can supply maybe 2 color hex codes for the new 2.0 theme? Smile

Actually, good logos should work on any color (even in one color), so I think that'd be unnecessarily spoiling Toungue
Well i see flaw in this, at least doing it now.

We don't know the theme mockup, and maybe someone has a really good red logo, but really doesn't mix with a say green theme (I dunno, just because we don't know)