MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal error: Uncaught exception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to that myxbl plugin.

However, now I want to just know how do we disable plugins "in general" from our CPanel...any plugin, how do we disable them in our cpanel?

Can I just delete all the files that were uploaded from the plugin?

I can't go to my forums, so cpanel it is currently.

Thanks.
You can't really just delete the plugin file as it adds to the database. You need to either
a) Look at the plugin file (../inc/plugins/pluginname.php) see what changes it makes when it UNINSTALLS and then manually do them,

b) In ./inc/init.php, find the code:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

After this code, add this:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

Then save and/or reupload this edited version of the file so the forum will run the new code.

This edit will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place.

This should allow you access to the Admin Control Panel to deactivate the broken plugin. Once you have deactivated it, just remove that code.

Thanks,
Thank you Conor, I did "b." and that worked flawlessly, and will come in handy in case any other plugins begin to act up.

Thanks.