MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Debation Nation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It actually isn't totally done, so I'm a little hesitant to do this since I've seen what has happened to other people's projects in this situation. But my friend convinced me otherwise, so here I go. Big Grin

Debation Nation is something I've been working on for a little more than 2 months, and as you can probably guess it's a debate forum. I've only noticed around 3 that exist and none of them have the features that I think are necessary for something like this. As you can imagine there's a fine line between debating and arguing, so things have to be run a little differently. Oh yeah, and what's really surprising is that it isn't done but there's already a few members involved. Which is really weird because before them, I didn't have any content. So I dunno how they found it. I guess that's the way word of mouth works. Angel

I'd like to make it clear that I'm not asking for anyone to join, rather, I'm looking for suggestions.

http://www.DebationNation.com
I like it especially the banner :p.
Nice site and nice theme. Good luck Wink
(2011-01-06, 09:39 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]I like it especially the banner :p.
Thanks.

Still looking for suggestions while I hammer out bugs with the theme.
You have inconstancies with the theme being curved and not curved.
I think you have some conflicting colors between the red text in the banner and the lime green welcome message. Maybe its just me ?

Also I think you should add an introductions forum or some sort.
(2011-01-07, 04:12 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You have inconstancies with the theme being curved and not curved.
Look at in Firefox.

(2011-01-07, 04:21 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have some conflicting colors between the red text in the banner and the lime green welcome message. Maybe its just me ?
I honestly don't see it.

Also I think you should add an introductions forum or some sort.
Haven't decided if I should or not.

(2011-01-08, 06:16 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-07, 04:12 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You have inconstancies with the theme being curved and not curved.
Look at in Firefox.

I prefer Chromium too much.