MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPboard theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am having trouble getting the forum images to show up on my forum.. can someone fix this for me? Ill give the login info for cpanel via pm
Any screenshot of the error , please ?
Any screen shot all url also are you using a language other than the default you can pm me login details to ftp and admin and i'll see what i can do
here is a screenshot
Upload on.gif and off.gif images in ./images/myipb/ folder.
(2011-01-06, 04:38 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Upload on.gif and off.gif images in ./images/myipb/ folder.
They are in there already. Just to make sure i did this right I went to images folder in the root and created a new folder, then uploaded the images from the .zip file to the new folder. Do the english and js folder from the zip go into the folder i created?
There is no need to create a new folder just copy IPB folder and paste inside images folder.
[ROOT]\images\ipb\on.gif
[ROOT]\images\ipb\off.gif
[ROOT]\images\ipb\english\
[ROOT]\images\ipb\js\
(2011-01-06, 06:19 PM)ahmerkhan Wrote: [ -> ]There is no need to create a new folder just copy IPB folder and paste inside images folder.
[ROOT]\images\ipb\on.gif
[ROOT]\images\ipb\off.gif
[ROOT]\images\ipb\english\
[ROOT]\images\ipb\js\
I must have a bad copy of mybb 1.6 lol still getting the same results
Try this.
Go to Admin CP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Cache Manage >> Forums Cache [Rebuild Cache]
(2011-01-06, 06:31 PM)ahmerkhan Wrote: [ -> ]Try this.
Go to Admin CP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Cache Manage >> Forums Cache [Rebuild Cache]

Nothing. This is happening with any theme i try. I did a clean install and the default theme does the same thing? Im confused lol this is the first time I have had this problem

Pages: 1 2