MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete Forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,
I searched the forum but didin't find answers, perhaps you can help me.
I've created an forum called "intern" just for admins and mods. So far no problems with this.
My trouble now, I had set the options "show in forum jump" and "forum is active" to "no", so nobody (also the admin ->me<- Wink ) can see the forums.
How can I delete these forums in the admin cp? They're not shown in the forum jump and are not active, but I can add announcements and set permissions in the admin cp.

Hope you understand what my trouble is.
Sounds like you just want to remove the options to edit the forum from the Admin CP, and this is not possible. You would have to delete the forum entirely. Is that what you want to do?
No, the problem is, I WANT to delete the forum, but the forum isn't shown in the admin cp - so I can't delete it. I just know that there must be this forum, because I can add announcements in the admin cp.

Here two Screenshots:

On the first one you see that the two forums "intern" are not shown. On the second one you see that they exist. Do you now understand what I mean? I just want to delete them, but they're not in the forum list in the admin cp.
I don't want to be the lime here, but I could see that there is still a bit of scrolling you have to do on the first screenshot you took. May be out of curiosity, you didn't scroll down far enough to see the intern forum?
lol No sorry, I've scrolled miles and miles down to the bottom of my monitor, but there was nothing like the forum I want to delete. Wink
Ah, this looks like a bug with RC4. Hold up and we'll fix it in Final for you.. Smile