MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Approved thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I set a setting like.. when a member in my forum posts something on the section called "TEST" and they need to wait for a moderator/admin to approve it before it shows up to let the other members see?
Go to: Admin Control Panel > Forums & Posts > Select your forum "where you want to make posts approve first" > and "tick" the following two options in "Moderation Options";
Yes, moderate new posts
Yes, moderate new threads
Thx =d
Thanks.
Another question.. how do I make subdomains???

like...

forum.domain.net/com/org
(2011-01-07, 06:52 AM)motorizon Wrote: [ -> ]Another question.. how do I make subdomains???

like...

forum.domain.net/com/org

Just copy your files and paste them in ./public_html/com/org/ folder. Change your cookie settings either from ./settings.php file or in ACP. You probably need to add some code in your htaccess file too if you already setup-ed your forum.
Hmmm.. im having another error....

"MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine
Query:
SHOW COLUMNS FROM mybb_users LIKE 'unreadpms''"

how do i fix it
That's host issue. Drop a support ticket to your host to resolve this Wink
(2011-01-07, 09:31 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-07, 06:52 AM)motorizon Wrote: [ -> ]Another question.. how do I make subdomains???

like...

forum.domain.net/com/org

Just copy your files and paste them in ./public_html/com/org/ folder. Change your cookie settings either from ./settings.php file or in ACP. You probably need to add some code in your htaccess file too if you already setup-ed your forum.

I dont get wat u mean
Are you using cPanel?
Pages: 1 2