MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing a theme doesn't work - I get the login screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm just trying to change a theme's template set using admin/themes.php?action=edit&tid={id}. But when I send the form it takes some more time as usual and all that I see is the Login screen.
This happens using both IE and Firefox.

I've seen already some Threads where a wrong server date was the problem. But for me the rest of the admin panel works flawlessly.

Glad if anyone could help. It's 1.11.

greetz,
alex
Do u usually have problems with loggin in to your board?.

Um are you making your own forum or what? i mean why you have mentioned the URL are you trying to do something through the URL?.

Many regards
zaher1988 Wrote:Do u usually have problems with loggin in to your board?.
Nope.

Quote:Um are you making your own forum or what? i mean why you have mentioned the URL are you trying to do something through the URL?.
No. I was just trying to give as many details as possible. The weird thing is, that just that very function does not work, but all the others do. It's a vanilla MyBB, nothing more.
Clear your cache and cookies. This happens when there is two or more boards loaded onto one server, and if the cookie settings arnt unique to each other. You can fix this by changing your cookie settings to something else, so they wont interfere with each other again.
Tikitiki Wrote:Clear your cache and cookies. This happens when there is two or more boards loaded onto one server, and if the cookie settings arnt unique to each other. You can fix this by changing your cookie settings to something else, so they wont interfere with each other again.
No. Not at all. On that server there is exactly 1 (in words: one) copy.
Finally, I found the reason. The form contains round about 360 input fields.
Since I've got Hardened PHP contaning a request variable filter which is set to 200 by default there are those 160 fields "too much". Cranking up the allowed numbers resolved this issue.