MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [XFStyles.net] myColor pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Love it Smile
Thanks everyone! Smile

(2011-01-09, 11:15 PM)Kaiser. Wrote: [ -> ]On mybb now too?

Hi Big Grin

Yeah I`m using MyBB since 2008 but thats my first release.
Thanks!
i think i am the first to download this theme,coz as soon as i refreshed the stats page on download mods section it appeared....and i really fell in love with this,coz a few days ago to my download i joined a xenofro powered community.

and one more to add i have found out a bug,i think so..coz in the forum icons,the forums with new posts still show white(it should be blue),and the ones without latest posts/threads showing blue.....
may this be fixed,

a note added too is the header section,which is a bit lengthy...and icons are small...

other than this, this is a perfect mybb theme,after the cure....
Do you mean these icons:
[Image: off.gif]

[Image: on.gif]

The blue is called on.gif and the white off.gif. Just like the standard theme. hmm it should be working? Does anybody else have these problems?
How do you turn this dominantly-red? I'm thinking of using this on my board because it's so sexy. Smile
It`s really easy to change the colors to red, but you have to edit the CSS and the PSD GDK file. But I will release a red version soon. More colors will come too.
(2011-01-13, 10:49 PM)SonicRC Wrote: [ -> ]It`s really easy to change the colors to red, but you have to edit the CSS and the PSD GDK file. But I will release a red version soon. More colors will come too.

Awesome, thanks man!
This release is epic, good work bro!
A nice smoothe theme good work!
Very Professional Looking, Great Job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5