MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb RSS To Post Plugin help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

i'm using mybb rss to post plugin but it link back to the website (orignal post).

i want to disable it and i dont want to link it to link back to orignal website .

here is the link of rss to post plugin
http://mods.mybb.com/view/rss-to-post

the author allows to midify and redistribute the plugin.

please help.

Thank You
Please give some credits for a "Free" plugin atleast Undecided
(2011-01-06, 03:53 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please give some credits for a "Free" plugin atleast Undecided

what do you mean ?
I meant to give some credits for the author by not removing his link back.
(2011-01-07, 10:09 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I meant to give some credits for the author by not removing his link back.

nobody wants to remove author link. i want to disable the link back function which is linking every single post to its orignal one from where it is fetching.
Well, thats kind of the same. If you pull info from someone else's website and post it on yours and then remove the link to the original then you are effectively stealing content.
(2011-01-07, 01:48 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Well, thats kind of the same. If you pull info from someone else's website and post it on yours and then remove the link to the original then you are effectively stealing content.

oh 4god sake i'm not asking for copyright advice even wordpress rss to post plugin have option to disable this linkback function. The site from where i'm pulling the content is my own site but i dont want my site users to go on both sites.
anybody can help me ?