MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Group images on postbit AND profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed this plugin in hopes it would do this but it appears to simply not do a thing.

I'm looking for a way to have the groupimage show in both areas of my forum, the postbit section and profile section. While MyBB defaults to showing these images in the profile section only I would hope there's a working way of accomplishing this.

Anyone know of a way?
This post should move to the plugins support forums.

To add additional group images on profile pages, there will be some edits in the plugin file. But I would recommend you to ask to the author for better support.
Well I'm not looking for additional group images on just the profile page. I would much rather have it showing on the postbit more so. Secondly, I'm not asking for help with the plugin I linked in the OP and would much rather see what my options are (without using plugins) to achieve this. If it's moved to the plugin section I guess that will work.. I don't know.
I guess this can be deleted since nobody cba to advise on how to do it outside of needing a plugin (which I've tried all and none work).

Thanks
Edit the template or and just put the hook into the other side.
(2011-01-06, 10:39 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the template or and just put the hook into the other side.

A quick reverting of the postbit template fixed it. Apparently it was removed at one point when I was editing it. Thanks for nudging me in the right direction.