MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Call Subject ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to make a myBBcode something like this

if ever i try to call [sub] anywhere it will become the Subject of that thread.

I tried like this

Regular Expression *
\[sub]

Replacement *
<strong>{$thread['subject']}</strong>

But it not worked.

Any help ?

Like to know one thing too what is guid ? like the given below

"guid" => "f9f58353fa7bfbd4619f3061b6effbdd",
Regular expression should be
\[sub\]
Nothing happen with that too. Still result is showing after making bbcode same {$thread['subject']} instead of Thread Subject.
Download my advanced mycode permissions plugin which can be found through my signature. You will then be able to create that mycode.
(2011-01-08, 03:47 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Download my advanced mycode permissions plugin which can be found through my signature. You will then be able to create that mycode.

Thanx for the kind help. I will test it. Smile
(2011-01-08, 03:47 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Download my advanced mycode permissions plugin which can be found through my signature. You will then be able to create that mycode.

What kind of problem this is ?

[attachment=21205]
Hmm, I'll check what the problem is.

Edit:

I don't receive that error, but the $thread variable isn't set as a global in the script anyways, so you would of had to use the cache. I just added it now, so I will update the plugin. As for the error you received, could you take a screenshot of what you set when you were adding it?

The new file is attached below.
(2011-01-09, 03:11 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'll check what the problem is.

Edit:

I don't receive that error, but the $thread variable isn't set as a global in the script anyways, so you would of had to use the cache. I just added it now, so I will update the plugin. As for the error you received, could you take a screenshot of what you set when you were adding it?

The new file is attached below.

I am testing code in my easyPHP software ( Localhost ) and still same error. I am attaching the configure bbcode screenshot with this post.

[attachment=21222]
It works perfectly on my test server, tell me the versions you are using, they can be found on the admin cp dashboard as shown below.

[attachment=21227]
Mine is little older

MyBB Version 1.6.0
PHP Version 5.2.8
SQL Engine MySQLi 5.1.30

i will try then on Live Board if it works
Thank You , it works fine on Live board this time without Error.

Thank you very much for the support. This makes things easy for me now.