MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID] Auction Or Marketplace Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to get a Mod put together that would allow users to auction of their digital goods on my forum. It can either be in the topics or it can be a separate page, kinda like a marketplace. Please let me know if you can do this via PM and I can discuss the details with you further.
Well you can easily make one yourself using XThreads.
Trading with PayPal, Wiretransfer etc. http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=443
XThreads
XThreads to set-up takes about 30 minutes - it's extremely beneficial and unique. (Plus, it's free!)

HOWEVER. If you really want to customize your market place to certain text, fields, and boxes. It requires a TON of editing as there are 20+ templates that are added when setting up XThreads. Also, all of the calls from PHP using variables would potentially need to be edited depending on the depth of your customization.
I would recommend that someone port the SMF Bay mod for SMF to MyBB. It's an awesome plugin that a friend has on his SMF site, and I think it's exactly what you are looking for, btraill.
How about MyDownloads by Pirata sounds? I guess it also has an option to allow users upload and PayPal is also possible with it I believe.
(2011-08-27, 04:44 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]How about MyDownloads by Pirata sounds? I guess it also has an option to allow users upload and PayPal is also possible with it I believe.

That would work. But if anyone read...the thread is from January and MyDownloads wasn't available then as I believe.
MyDownloads topic in MyBB Plugins is dated 08-12-2010. So, yeah! My Downloads was there at that time.

But if the OP is looking to sell/buy non downloadable stuffs like domain name, websites etc, Mydownloads won't be a good option.