MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shifting Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I am trying to shift my forum to a VPS (was on shared before). But I ain't able to import the db from phpmyadmin script times out.

Also I was able to import it once but it kept me logging out in the admin cp.

I want to install the forum on vps on both main site and on /forum.

I was able to install on main site but kept logging me out and can't install on /forum/

Any would be appreciated. Also if you can add me on msn and can help me from there then it would be just awesome.
I have succesfully installed it on /forum but the problem on main site still persists.
some people are not able to open my site but I am able to open it smoothly
What's your URL?? Has it changed at any point?? That would cause you to get logged out. If you've changed servers, the DNS won't have updated for everybody yet, so not everybody will be able to access it yet.
Pretty sure that just by that domain name, you'll be denied support.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.