MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Login Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have portal.php changed to index.php. My forums are in a separate subdirectory named forums.

The problem I'm having is when I go to my url, click on Login up in the header, enter my user info and then click the Login submit button it has a form action that takes me to member.php (which doesn't exist) and NOT forums/member.php.

I want to change that action to go to forums/member.php. I've been trying to find where to make this change and I can't.

The URL is www.thezombiegame.com.

Any help would be appreciated.
Test account please ?
Sorry about that.

User: test
Pass: test2011
It is working fine here.. Did you have check this using other browsers, OptimusGeorge ?
It would be much easier to have your forums in the domain root, then rename index.php to forums.php, and portal.php to index.php.
It works when you're in the forums subdirectory viewing the forums. But when you're at the home url which is index.php, it doesn't work.

Charlie, I'm a little leery to make such a change to the forum at this point. All I need is one button to work and it all works.
It is working from main URL as well. Try to check using other browsers.
(2011-01-07, 05:24 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]It is working from main URL as well. Try to check using other browsers.

Nope.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/member.php Wrote:ARE YOU FEELING LOST?
CLICK ON A LINK ABOVE TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK.

@OptimusGeorge - I'll try and find where the code is Wink

Edit: Hmm, I can't remember where it was Toungue