MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] Spoiler Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I post this wrong forum, I apologise.

I was wondering if there is a code for spoiler tag? I'm using createmybb anyway.

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
i think that's what you want here.

Regards
Ok, thanks for the link and what about hide tag?
This has been discussed many times, however, I think there is an plugin to hide text, but people generally don't like this since this is mainly used on warez boards to hide it from people who should not see it.
I'm not sure what your purpase is for this, however I won't do an plugin for it.
Quote:Ok, thanks for the link and what about hide tag?
What CraKteR said is correct. The code for hide tags is somewhere on this board. You can find it if you search. But there won't be a plugin made for it. At least not by me or anyone I know. There are enough reasons why we're not doing this.

It isn't secure anyway. If you just click the quote button, you can see what's between the hide tags without having to reply. I know a way to solve that, but I won't write it here.
Ohhh, ok. I understand.

Hmmm, I should stick with spoiler tag. If I have a problem and need help, I'll post here. Thanks guys.
Hello,

I downloaded spoiler and install in. It doesn't show up in the thread.

All I got like this...

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

I put....

Admin CP > Themes > Edit/Delete > *My theme* > edit themes

and then I put the code at Extra CSS Attributes, Form Elements (Textboxes, Textareas, Drop-downs, Radio Buttons, Checkboxes)

That's what I followed the instruction on my wordpad.

It said....

Quote:After that you have to modify your theme (Admin-CP -> Themes -> Edit/Delete -> *your theme* -> Edit). At the bottom you find a box for extra CSS for the theme. Copy the following code into the box:

.spoiler {
color: #000000;
background-color: #000000;
}

It said extra CSS.

I don't know what's going on. Please help. Thank you. ^__^
Did you activate the plugin?
Michael83 Wrote:Did you activate the plugin?

Hmm... no, I didn't. Which one should I activate the plugin?
Go into the plugin manager in your Admin-CP and activate the plugin.
Pages: 1 2