MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I went to see a post in a thread and got this

[Image: oqlulu.jpg]
You've upgraded from 1.4 to 1.6 but you've not run the upgrade script.
Ok hello, im here on be half of Habbozled as part of the forum Wink

Detailed description of your problem, including steps to reproduce if necessary: any time we go into a forum it come up and error.

URL to your forum/URL to specific problematic page: http://habbozled.x10.mx/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2 (it does that with every forum)

New installation or upgrade (from which version of MyBB): we did not update forum we started with the new version!

Screenshot or error text, verbatim...

[Image: untitled.jpg]

Please alot of help needed fast!!
You cannot have started on 1.6, as this column is in 1.6, unless you've for whatever reason removed it. Does the delayedmoderation and threadprefixes tables exist when you look at your database in phpMyAdmin??
(2011-01-08, 10:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot have started on 1.6, as this column is in 1.6, unless you've for whatever reason removed it. Does the delayedmoderation and threadprefixes tables exist when you look at your database in phpMyAdmin??

Yes they do.
You must have manually deleted the prefix column at some point then. Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE  `mybb_threads` ADD  `prefix` SMALLINT( 5 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0' AFTER  `subject`
(2011-01-08, 10:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You must have manually deleted the prefix column at some point then. Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

ALTER TABLE  `mybb_threads` ADD  `prefix` SMALLINT( 5 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0' AFTER  `subject`

Thanks EVER so much, its done now... however i have one more problem if you could help me with? i have recently installed a new theme for the forum, however we had spice shoutbox and it wont show anymore. any help fixing that?

Deactivate and reactivate the plugin.
(2011-01-08, 11:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Deactivate and reactivate the plugin.

done. it still wont appear.
Then it'll probably be better to make a new thread in the plugin support forum Smile
Pages: 1 2