MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm launching a Fashion and Lifestyle forum somewhere in the near future, after the theme and so on is complete, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on the best name.

I'm currently using Tweet Fashion - the idea being to use RSSBoxes to tweet in the latest updates from the biggest fashion brands and stores, to keep everyone up to date on the latest goings-on and offers. However, I think it's going to be a massive pain to get enough twitter based content for the name to have any meaning.

The ones I've been thinking about are;

Tweet Fashion
FashionBB
Fashion Forum/s

Err yeah, which one? I'm open to ideas. Huh
It's always a bad idea to put domains that you're interested in on a public forum. There always jack*sses that will register it and ask a lot more money from you to buy the domain back from them.

It can help to search for synonyms for words and use them instead. Or use words that are related to the topic you want to discuss.
(2011-01-08, 11:52 PM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]It's always a bad idea to put domains that you're interested in on a public forum. There always jack*sses that will register it and ask a lot more money from you to buy the domain back from them.

It can help to search for synonyms for words and use them instead. Or use words that are related to the topic you want to discuss.

Yeah I had my doubts but meh, I'll remove them.

I've gone with www.fashion-forums.net as it's more user friendly and got much better feedback elsewhere.

Thanks though!

Good luck with your new website.
Aries is so right! Try FaceFashion or FaceBFashion, I see its trendy these days to associate almost everything with Faccebook LOL Smile