MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CreativeMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: CreativeMB
Site Link: http://www.creativeMB.net
Genre: General Gaming,Tech and Design
Description: Me and a few friends thought of the idea of creating a Community and so I thought I would see what you guys thought about the start of it so far.

URL: www.creativemb.net

Please note its in a "beta-state" if you will form right now as its being given forums and such and working with the theme they put up. Please note we are aware of many forums using the theme but we are going to be adding in some flavor to it to make it some-what tied into our site as well We will be working on a theme later down the road once we get active.

Join us today and help make the board active (or just give us some pointers about how we can make it better what should change and such).

ALL Respectful and thought out reviews are appreciated.

Thank You.

Things to Keep in Mind:
  • The Logo is just a temp logo until the one we are making is done.
  • We are coming up with unique touches for the forum.
  • We are aware of millions of forums online just like ours but we still don't want to give up on making this our own but we at the same time want the place not to be just something we enjoy but what everyone else will enjoy so All Information provided in this thread or Private Messaged to me will be grateful and be taken under advisement.

Also, I know we don't have many registered/active users currently or much content but Smile let me know what you think.
We haven't really advertised it anywhere yet to make it "active" however we wanted to get a first rough draft review of the idea/set up and such
Try to add content. Other then that, wishing you good luck Wink
Modify that theme. Make a personalized banner that looks good. You've got a lot to work on.
@ Yaldaram Yeah going to be working on getting content , and thank you for the good luck

@ MihaiOnly I will be personalizing the banner Its just a temp as I said above, also , I'm working on a Custom theme as well I'm going to be "Live forum Editing" the theme that is currently up to suit the site.

Big Grin

Thanks for the reviews thus far