MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: File verification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I do a "File verification" I got a lot of entries there, but I could not handle it.

The texts I see there looks like old threads.

So in the past I migrate my phpbb2 plus to mybb 1.6.0, in December 2010 I upgrade to 1.6.1. but the "messages" are still there.

How can I clear those "files"?

It's showing that because your host has blocked the request for the text file on our server needed to verify your files.
Your host probably doesn't have cURL or similar installed on their server, or they are blocking external URL's.
(2011-01-09, 12:25 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's showing that because your host has blocked the request for the text file on our server needed to verify your files.

Could you please specify the kind of traffic and the destination? (whitch tcp/upd port and destination ip address).

(2011-01-09, 12:50 PM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]Your host probably doesn't have cURL or similar installed on their server, or they are blocking external URL's.

No there is nothing like that installed on my server.

It says what file in the error, http://mybb.com/checksums/release_mybb_1601.txt, it's not allowed to load it.
(2011-01-09, 02:19 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It says what file in the error, http://mybb.com/checksums/release_mybb_1601.txt, it's not allowed to load it.

Can I put it manually to the server?
If you really want to, but then you're going to have to update it every time there's a new release of MyBB. Your host should just fix the problem, the version check in the ACP won't work either.
I put this case to my provider and he gives me the feedback that it should now work properly. It does, but it also does'nt look really okay.

What means this output now? (this output is longer then the attached screen size)
You can ignore any missing notifications for files in the install folder since the install folder is removed after installation.