MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More like VBulletin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VBulletin is an amazing forum script I hink MyBB would be MUCH better if it had alot of the features VBuletin had but with modifications to keep the same design as MyBB etc....

It needs a points system, market system and much more.
I'm pretty sure that MyBB isn't going to add every single vBulletin feature, because we're not vB. Undecided
If you want vB features, go get vB Smile
lol Toungue what he said
(2011-01-09, 03:17 PM)wjack2010 Wrote: [ -> ]VBulletin is an amazing forum script I hink MyBB would be MUCH better if it had alot of the features VBuletin had but with modifications to keep the same design as MyBB etc....

It needs a points system, market system and much more.

So basically, youe looking for MyPS/NewPoints?

vBulletin is bloated with useless functions and the two features you menioned aren't even stock anyway.

If you want vBulletin, go buy vBulletin. If you're using MyBB because you see it as the "free vBulletin," find another forum software. Emulating another forum software is not our goal.

If you have any features you would like to see implemented and can discuss them without suggesting we copy another forum software, please feel free to post a new thread for those suggestions.

Closed.
One minute people say we're bad because we copy vBulletin, the next we're told to be more like them.

Sleepy