MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums Rule! • The best forum for all webmasters, admins, and bloggers to meet!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let us know when you get this sorted out...

Quote:The connection has timed out

The server at forumsrule.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Good site, lots of content, the only thing I would say to switch would be the theme as it is overused. Other than that, good luck.
lufbra, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, then flush your dns.

Thanks Matt G. I'm going to be working on customizing the theme a little bit so that it won't be totally default. It may be hard to tell, but I did change the header background image.
Hope you guys join!
Looks good i might have a browse round and also post my forum up need all the publicity i can get.
Although i would try and get a totally custom theme.
(2011-01-18, 12:07 AM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good i might have a browse round and also post my forum up need all the publicity i can get.
Although i would try and get a totally custom theme.

Thanks. I'm going to be working on customizing the theme a little bit once I get the chance.
How did you get so many members so fast?
Like the content above the forum content. Very professional. But the theme is overused.
(2011-01-19, 03:35 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get so many members so fast?

I use to own a little ForuMotion forum called 'ForuMansion' for almost one and a half years. It was a wonderful little forum too, with a nice theme, but a huge community. I ended up selling it, but before I did, I mass-PMed all members, letting them know that ForuMansion now has a sister site. That's where the majority of the members came from.

Thanks, xLEGIT.
The color scheme has been changed to blue and green. I hope it looks alright. To be honest, it looks a little bit crappy from my perspective, but I guess that's because I was use to the original The Cure theme. Anyway, give me your opinion whether it be harsh or not, and I will thank you for it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3