MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum out of sync
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-85935-page-2.html

I was started that thread about a table crash issue and later I posted some other problems in it.
So, better to make a new thread for this.

-------

My forum totally out of sync. If i compare the forum statistics with the db in phpmyadmin, I see there's more posts and threads rows in the db, than what the forum statistics shows me. I recounted all things in the MyBB admin panel too. (AdminCP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild)

I was counted (with a calculator Toungue ) the number of messages in every forums too, and i got a higher number than what the forum's post stats
shows me. Same problem with the threads.

Help please!

Last thing: Sorry for my broken english. Angel

Thank you!
If you ran Recount & Rebuild then it should be fine. It recounts your forum by grabbing the info from the database. So there's no way what you're describing is possible.
Are you taking in to account any unapproved posts/threads?
PM me forum admin and phpMyAdmin login details; as said above, it simply counts what's in the database.
I just checked the problem with an older backup (1.6.0), with fress mybb files, all the same...

Well i used 6-8 different hosts for my site in the past 1,3 yrs. There was some hack attacks and all other bad things.

I know, support denied for me now, I just wanted to write this.
Thx.