MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Links to Guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need Hide Links to Guests . plz help now.
can't Download your plugin. can't reg on you site question : How much dirt is in a hole 6 feet deep, 6 feet long and 3 feet wide? what is answer.
(2011-01-11, 03:29 AM)Cyber Boy Wrote: [ -> ]can't Download your plugin. can't reg on you site question : How much dirt is in a hole 6 feet deep, 6 feet long and 3 feet wide? what is answer.

Lmfao.
(2011-01-11, 03:29 AM)Cyber Boy Wrote: [ -> ]can't Download your plugin. can't reg on you site question : How much dirt is in a hole 6 feet deep, 6 feet long and 3 feet wide? what is answer.

Id say you'll be heading for that hole soon , so you can tell us when you get back Big Grin

What do you mean register on my site? There is a link at the top of the thread I posted to the plugin download here on MyBB, not on my site.

And that question is very easy anyways.