MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board statistics - Most users online - can I find out who was online?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I was wondering, at the bottom of the main page of our forum we have the Board Statistics where we can find:
Quote:The most users online at one time was 48 on 15-12-2010 at 11:58 PM
;

is there a way to find out who was online at that time? It would also be useful to get a history of the most-users-online-at-one-time number.
I am asking this because I suspect there might have been some sort of spam attack as the previous record was only 24 (set a few weeks earlier). To get 48 visitors in one go is just too good to be true; also the time (almost midnight) is very suspiciousHuhHuh
We already use Google Analytics which shows no unusual activity for that day, but unfortunately I cannot get more detailed information.

Any insights?

Thanks,

A.
Unless they still have a session in the sessions table, then no.
(2011-01-11, 10:43 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Unless they still have a session in the sessions table, then no.

I suspected as much.

Is there any way to look at the history of the most-users-online-at-one-time number, or at least re-set it?

A.
To reset, I think you need a SQL query. Not sure Toungue
Thanks for the suggestion, but alas I am not sure I understand what you meanSad
How to reset "most online" statistic to zero?
There is no way to check unless you were online at the time Big Grin
i'm used phpmyadmin to reset it in DB