MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display posts in classic mode.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how to default Display posts in classic mode. ???
Go to AdminCP > Settings > Show Thread Options > choose "Display posts using the classic layout" at Post Layout.

The user can override that option though:
Go to your UserCP > Edit settings > check or uncheck "Display posts in classic mode.".
(2011-01-11, 11:56 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Go to AdminCP > Settings > Show Thread Options > choose "Display posts using the classic layout" at Post Layout.

urm i thick this i do it but..... only work on guest view only....

Edit the templates:

Go to Themes & Templates > Templates > Postbit templates > Edit postbit_classic > Copy the code > press back > Edit postbit and paste (delete the contents from that template though, don't cut)

I think Toungue
urm what the code
(2011-01-11, 12:24 PM)hambalie Wrote: [ -> ]urm what the code

{$ignore_bit}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="{$post_extra_style} {$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
	<tr>
		<td class="{$altbg}" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
		<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
		<span class="smalltext">
			{$post['usertitle']}<br />
			{$post['userstars']}
			{$post['groupimage']}
			{$post['useravatar']}<br />
			{$post['user_details']}
		</span>
	</td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" valign="top">
		<table width="100%">
			<tr><td>{$post['posturl']}<span class="smalltext"><strong>{$post['icon']}{$post['subject']} {$post['subject_extra']}</strong></span>
			<br />
			<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" style="padding: 5px 0 5px 0;">
				{$post['message']}
			</div>
			{$post['attachments']}
			{$post['signature']}
			<div style="text-align: right; vertical-align: bottom;" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
				<div id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</div>
				{$post['iplogged']}
			</div>
		</td></tr>
	</table>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle;"><span class="smalltext">{$post['postdate']} {$post['posttime']}</span></td>
	<td class="{$altbg}" style="vertical-align: middle;">
		<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
			<tr valign="bottom">
				<td align="left" ><span class="smalltext">{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}</span></td>
				<td align="right">{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}</td>
			</tr>
		</table>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
(2011-01-11, 12:03 PM)hambalie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-11, 11:56 AM)Aries-Belgium Wrote: [ -> ]Go to AdminCP > Settings > Show Thread Options > choose "Display posts using the classic layout" at Post Layout.

urm i thick this i do it but..... only work on guest view only....

Like I said, the user can override that option in the UserCP.
ACP setting is for guests and new users, the User CP setting is for you, use this to force on current users: http://community.mybb.com/thread-40093.h...ht=postbit