MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reputation system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I wanted to ask if it is possible to make it such that only admins can delete the reputations and not the moderators.

Thanks
Open ./reputation.php file and find; (around line # 348)
	if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1 && $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] != 1 && $existing_reputation['adduid'] != $mybb->user['uid'])
and replace it with;
	if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1 && $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] == 1 && $existing_reputation['adduid'] != $mybb->user['uid'])
Yaldaram, I don't see any change in that.
Are you saying once you update, or the code itself? I do see an edit.
(2011-01-12, 08:27 AM)Renegader Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram, I don't see any change in that.

There's a difference in here;
[attachment=21257] Toungue
Thanks Yaldaram. I suppose that will work.
Don't forget to hit the solve button. Wink
This is what I did in the reputation.php
Changed
if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == 1 || $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] == 1 || ($mybb->usergroup['cangivereputations'] == 1 && $reputation_vote['adduid'] == $mybb->user['uid'] && $mybb->user['uid'] != 0))

To
if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] == 1 || ($mybb->usergroup['cangivereputations'] == 1 && $reputation_vote['adduid'] == $mybb->user['uid'] && $mybb->user['uid'] != 0))
No, don't remove isssupermod group variable.

(2011-01-12, 07:14 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open ./reputation.php file and find; (around line # 348)
	if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1 && $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] != 1 && $existing_reputation['adduid'] != $mybb->user['uid'])
and replace it with;
	if($mybb->usergroup['cancp'] != 1 && $mybb->usergroup['issupermod'] == 1 && $existing_reputation['adduid'] != $mybb->user['uid'])

(2011-01-14, 05:32 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]No, don't remove isssupermod group variable.

Why not? Huh
It works perfectly that way.