MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot delete moderator from moderating forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have a moderator who no longer is one - when I try to delete him from the forum display where it says 'moderated by' it just tells me "please select a valid moderator to delete". I tried making him mod again then deleting but still no luck. Please help.
Is moderator his "Primary" group ?
Being a moderator isn't linked with your primary group, you'll show on the forum display as a moderator of a forum if you've been added as a moderator to that forum, you don't need to be in the moderator group to do that. The usergroup is irrelevant.

So you're going into the settings in the ACP for the forum they're a moderator of, they're still listed in the Moderators section, but when you press delete it says it's invalid...??
Matt, yeah - it says invalid when I press delete.
When you right click the 'Delete' link you should have an option to copy the URL, what does it say?? Should be something like this:

http://localhost/mybb/mybb_16x_plugins/admin/index.php?module=forum-management&action=deletemod&id=2&isgroup=0&fid=1&my_post_key=my_post_key_goes_here
Actually, I just cleared the cache and it disappeared. Thanks.