MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One thread mirrored across several forums, example: Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A plugin that allows you to automatically mirror a thread across several forums.

Usage example: to have a "rules" thread stickied at the top of several forums.

Apologies if this has been done already... but I cannot find it.

Thanks Smile
Forum Announcements?

Admincp >> Forums & Posts >> Forum Announcements

You can set them up to appear on all forums or select forums.
That's good, but I have a sizable rules post that I need to show on top of about 4 sub forums. Right now I'm copy-pasting into sticky threads, but changes are a pain...
(2011-01-13, 01:57 AM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]That's good, but I have a sizable rules post that I need to show on top of about 4 sub forums. Right now I'm copy-pasting into sticky threads, but changes are a pain...

But forum announcements work on sub forums too and you'll just need to update the announcement for the changes to be reflected everywhere AND the forum announcements show even above the stickied threads.
Cool, I'll look onto it, is it just a bar across the top or can it be a long post?
It shows up as a thread above the stickied threads and can be as long as any other posts
Dude, this is perfect. I pictured it as one of those hilight bars across the top of the page.
Pirata has a plugin that makse it so you can highlight it. Shame you can't response to announcements though.
Yeah, would really really love a plugin that allows to list a thread across multiple forums, WITH responses.