MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I add a user to two groups, it revokes the moderation permissions for forums that group moderates. I have two groups, Reviewers and Interviewers, When I add a user to both the groups only one forum is able to be moderated. Ideas?
Are you setting one as the primary and the other as an additional?
No, they are both additional.
Go to: ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Select that usergroup > [Options] > Edit > and un-tick the option "Yes, users of this group can access the admin CP" in "Moderation/Administration Options".
(2011-01-13, 06:52 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Go to: ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Select that usergroup > [Options] > Edit > and un-tick the option "Yes, users of this group can access the admin CP" in "Moderation/Administration Options".
How will that help...?

(2011-01-12, 10:15 PM)Austin01 Wrote: [ -> ]When I add a user to two groups, it revokes the moderation permissions for forums that group moderates. I have two groups, Reviewers and Interviewers, When I add a user to both the groups only one forum is able to be moderated. Ideas?
Try 1 as primary, 1 as additional? And, make sure you're holding in ctrl while selecting the groups. That way it selects multiple.

Looks like a big to me, report it on the dev site.
(2011-01-13, 10:30 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a big to me, report it on the dev site.
That's what I was thinking, thanks Wink/