MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About to give up on Ajax Chat...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
test account where?
on your site, that has chat privleges
username: Testuser1
password: Testuser1 (case sensitive)

chat link - forums.everfaire.com/chat
i found your link from the erro you posted and got to the chat. it loaded the login page fine. using the new test account, i was able to login and then post to the chat.

what browser are you using?
Chrome
its working on my Opera for Linux browser. well its getting a Logged out Testuser1 (timeout) message, but its keeping me logged in and allows me to post

try Opera or FF or if brave IE
IE doesn't allow anything. It just brings up the window and won't even allow me to post anything.

I don't have Firefox or Opera.

Will have to check those out.
I installed Chromium (original open source Linux version of Chrome) and I am getting the same error as you. Debugging the page is not getting me anywhere.

Sorry I can be of more help.
try comet chat dude....i have integrated very well...
the integrated version is available at mybbextras a paid version at $10....

another integrated version is available at mybbvn for free....it is also working well,hope you may try that.

links:mybbb extras version 1.6 paid

<snip - warez>
i would prefer <snip>,coz it is really working awesome....
(2011-01-13, 06:00 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I installed Chromium (original open source Linux version of Chrome) and I am getting the same error as you. Debugging the page is not getting me anywhere.

Sorry I can be of more help.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-82919.html

The fix for chrome is here.

It gets rid of the error message, but chat still keeps logging me out and back in over and over and over again.
Pages: 1 2 3