MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Surreal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there guys'n'gals!

I know many people don't like Runescape, and fair enough. I just wanted to get people's thoughts on my clan's forums that I created just under 4 months ago. The theme is custom made by myself Smile

**EDIT** Thanks everyone for the positive comments on our previous theme. I've had a go at making the theme a bit softer than the previous one, so let me know if I've done an okay job or not Smile Here are the before and after screenshots:

Before
[Image: icrzDY.png]

After
[Image: icv0Ze.png]

I'd also like to add that all Surreal's users LOVE myBB's speed and features, so thanks to the dev team for providing a free software that rocks! Big Grin Since posting this thread, we've gained 20,000 forum posts! Smile

Registered users can see more boards as this is supposed to be somewhat of a private forum, but clan members can see all of them. What do you think? Big Grin

*PS* I read the rules about registering to view our boards, but there is really not much I can do to block off forums because of the nature of the site, I can't make that happen. I would just like to show what I've done with what you can see Smile

Forums
http://www.clansurreal.com/board/index.php

Website
http://www.clansurreal.com/
Good luck.
You don't seem to be showing a number of forums. The number shown to us doesn't equal the total number of posts which is over 9000.
(2011-01-13, 08:02 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]You don't seem to be showing a number of forums. The number shown to us doesn't equal the total number of posts which is over 9000.

Like I said in my post if you would have kindly read it - it's a clan which means there is no way I could possibly show you all of the forums. I am simply asking for feedback on the design, I don't think I need to reveal private forums for that, do I? Toungue
Theme is amazing Smile
Theme is gorgeous! Anyway you'd release it?
(2011-01-13, 09:43 AM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is gorgeous! Anyway you'd release it?

Thanks! I'm not quite sure. Part of me wants to but another part of me really doesn't. I might Wink
Let me know if you ever decide to! (I fell in love with it; I need it! Toungue)
Brilliant! Although dark theme in use still it's easy on eyes.
Looks pretty great! Good work :]
Pages: 1 2