MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: site size not right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i added an header to my forum but when i zoom in and out it goes offline to the right of left and does not stay the same does anyone know what i have done wrong ?
May i ask what your website is to take a look?
Yes sure it even did when i added buttons they did the same
Hi any luck ?
ohwell i give up dont seem to ever get answer on here
This can be changed in the themes

Themes >> Your Theme>> Global.css >> Try changing your container to width: 975px;

correct me if i'm wrong.
(2011-01-13, 05:32 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]This can be changed in the themes

Themes >> Your Theme>> Global.css >> Try changing your container to width: 975px;

correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi i changed it from 75%; to 975px; still didnt work just made forum wider

Sad looks like no one knows the answer
Instead of using px , use %. I mean instead of 975px , try to use 95%
It would be very helpful for us here if you could give us the URL of where this happening so that we can see and test it for ourselves to better understand the problem. We can give you stuff to change as has already been done but without knowing what else is there that might be conflicting we'd be shooting in the dark.
He gave me the website url, he had a banner the size of 975 px width, so i assumed he wanted the container to be the same. Guess i was wrong?
If you are strching container, then you should have to stretch body and panel too. I would suggest to shorten the logo and div align it to center.