MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Do you avoid using #666 as a color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In the computer world, 777 is more devil than 666 Big Grin
(2011-01-14, 06:31 PM)Nayar Wrote: [ -> ]In the computer world, 777 is more devil than 666 Big Grin

What about Number 13 ? Toungue As that of your Current reps ? Big Grin
[attachment=21291]
no, because i'm not an idiot or insane
(2011-01-14, 12:15 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Then just use #656363 its close enough.
(2011-01-14, 12:14 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]#666 refers to the Satan...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

Agreed, if there is a major problem with it, just go ahead and use a similar number. Me personally, i have never thought of it, but now i guess i will.
666 seems to be some kind of a dark blue. Satan believers, make propaganda that this color is dark Toungue
I prefer #C0FFEE
I prefer #DEFACE Toungue
I never used it. Angel
(2011-01-14, 06:40 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]no, because i'm not an idiot or insane

I don't think I'm necessarily an idiot but I do tend to look at things contrary to the trends.
If I felt it was the best color to use I wouldn't go out of my way to get something really close to it. Why waste time over something so trivial as a number which may or may not have a meaning. If it bothers a visitor that much I probably wouldn't want to talk to them anyway (I'm not a very a religious person Toungue).
Pages: 1 2 3