MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vista Light Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The buttons are in english and german. Wink
ahh... i couldnj't dind them in the zip file???..
how does it know which one's to use?
Ther forum "knows" it because of the language settings. If you use german_formal he use the buttons in the "deutsch_sie" folder otherwise (english) it use the buttons in the english folder.

by the way: i checked the download again and there is definitiv a folder with the english buttons. Wink
Keep it up P@trick!

I like the themes that you designed! Especially the Tango Series!
Quote:Keep it up P@trick!

I like the themes that you designed! Especially the Tango Series!
Thanks.

I am current working on a erotic theme which i dont public. After this i will try to make a complete redesign ob MyBB which lots of template changes. So dont be worry if you dont hear something from me for a while. Wink
P@trick Wrote:Ther forum "knows" it because of the language settings. If you use german_formal he use the buttons in the "deutsch_sie" folder otherwise (english) it use the buttons in the english folder.

by the way: i checked the download again and there is definitiv a folder with the english buttons. Wink
yes the buttons are available in english but i am waiting for your fully templates
Quote:yes the buttons are available in english but i am waiting for your fully templates
How do you mean this?

If you think there will be a Vista Pro Style: Yes I plan to do this, but I dont know when I start working on it.
ok i am not worry i will use another theme from here by searching in this forum
so whats the difference between this theme and the other vista theme?
Pages: 1 2 3