MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please tell me what to do!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the forum settings.

If you'd like, you could provide me with an Admin account and I'll give it a look.
(2011-01-15, 12:20 AM)maritopp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-14, 11:08 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I only see:

My Category
-My Forum

Make sure guests + the usergroup you are in are allowed to see the category. Also, make sure it isn't hidden, and try making a forum & assigning it to it.

Sorry to bother you but, where do I check if it's hidden?

ACP>Forum&Posts>OPTIONS box>Edit forum>scroll down to ACCESS Options>click accordingly in the two boxes.
(2011-01-15, 01:00 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]In the forum settings.

If you'd like, you could provide me with an Admin account and I'll give it a look.

I definitely think that something is wrong.. because I've been trying to create another Admin account but I wasn't able to do so.
I attached a picture so that you can see what I've done.
You'll find the categories I've created, the setting of only one of them (they're all the same) and the last one is the forum (showing only "forum")

Can you give us a test admin account so we can check it out. If you're having trouble creating one whats the error you're getting?
(2011-01-15, 10:23 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us a test admin account so we can check it out. If you're having trouble creating one whats the error you're getting?

Well the thing is that when I go to Users & groups appears only my admin account. But well here you are MY admin account. please have a look and try to solve the problem! and then let me know what you've done!
Can you PM me FTP and cPanel login details?
(2011-01-15, 06:00 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Can you PM me FTP and cPanel login details?

I would if I could but the thing is that I have the server at home, I haven't installed it using any FTP.
so, tell me what I should do.
What do you think the problem is?
Pages: 1 2